Airasia / crew manager denying remedy for a serious medical condition
I am currently in the air on flight AL6434. With Airasia.
I am complaining in relation to an interaction I had with the crew members.
I initially asked a crew member if he would kindly let me sit on a "hot seat". Most host seats were vacant. I explained that I have a serious medical condition that affects my lower back and hip - caused by a nearly fatal car accident. The crew member was very kind and sympathetic, and he told me he would have to ask his boss if it would be okay. I offered to pay twice the amount for the hot seat or even more if I had to. I was desperate for the seat - when I sit in regular economy I suffer from painful spasms and nerve pain.
He then went to ask his boss, Sheldan, the crew manager, but Sheldan immediately said "no". I asked if I could speak to Sheldan but he did not seem willing communicate with me.
Ordinarily, I book the hot seat online, but I sprained my before the flight and was stuck at the hospital and my friend booked the flights and I had no details.
I am so terribly unsatisfied with the way Sheldan treated me. I am in extraordinary pain right now and the seats are essentially all vacant..
In cases involving medical complications, staff should be able to wave the company policy... And I offered to pay regardless!
This to me shows that Airasia does not care about the well being of their customers and I will never be using them again and will never recommend them again.
I am extremely saddened by this experience
More Airasia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - Slow Refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Airasia - changes of the flight from d7 to ak
- Airasia - male cabin crew member in flight z2327 on sept 14 2018
- Airasia - check in
- Airasia - damage to on/off switch of electric scooter
- Air Asia - Damage to checked baggage- electric scooter