AirAsia / booking complaint

Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines

Hi AirAsia,

I need my flight reinstated. Booking number: DQGLQX - I was given an hour to make this payment as I have selected "Dragon Pay as my payment method". The reservation will remain on Hold until Today October 24, 2017 at 8:36 AM but I have completed the payment before 8AM. The exact time that my bank sent me the confirmation about the payment is 7:51:22 AM and this is the time that the money was taken out from my debit card. I confirmed it with dragon pay and they sent me a confirmation as well that the payment went through. I do not need a refund. I want my flight reinstated. I filed a case about this and I attached a screenshots of all confirmation needed. the deduction on my bank and the dragon pay confirmation. case numbers [protected] and [protected] were closed for some reason and I have checked this case numbers online and you closed it with no resolution. Also, I tried to get in touch with a live chat representative and I asked for a supervisor for immediate action, The Rep responded that there is no supervisor and ended the chat right away and that made me more upset because I need to wait again for another hour just to get another rep. (That was the 2nd rep I contacted with). I got an email response out of the 5 cases I filed but they were asking me again the attachment of the payment confirmation. I did attached it before I made those cases. I took me 8 hours and running to deal with this. I did made the payment before the deadline given which is just 1 hour. Also my concern is Where is my money? what happen next? will you honor the seat I have selected? will you honor the same price? This is the most inconvenient experience I ever had and no one can even give me an answer or at least give me some assurance that this will be fixed. Who else do I need to contact? I have done Live chat online, Filed 5 cases, chatted with Airasia page via facebook and twitter and they still refer me back to customer service and then When I contact customer service they cannot help me? I am getting run around and I am tired.

See attached files for the payment confirmation and reference.

Please forward this to the highest point of contact. Should you need to call me here is my number: +[protected] or +[protected]

Je