Air India / bad services in the flight and broken equipments

New Delhi, India Review updated:

I took a flight on 9th June from New Delhi to London. It was so very disappointing to take this flight which I would never ever prefer again to choose. It was a long flight if more than 9 hr and the seat allocated to me 30H had broken screen. Nothing was working on that. Every time during the flight it was told to me that it will be resolved in sometime and nothing happened. You should understand that what would a person do in such a long journey where there would be no source of entertainment. I am an Indian so I can understand and it won't come up to our country's reputation on the services we provide. But think from the point of an international passenger taking our flight its a matter of shame for us. that charge so much and then what are we getting in return. The seats was so uncomfortable but bear it as I had no choice. This is a complaint against the airlines and the flight crew that you are just making fool of customers.

My flight details are AI-111 from New Delhi to London on 9th June 2017.
My BOOKING REFERENCE NUMBER WAS HH2301619375372.

Me
Jun 09, 2017

Comments

• Ke
      Jun 14, 2017

I was sitting next to this customer on this flight. I could not believe that someone could be so rude and unreasonable towards the flight attendants who were doing their very best to sort out a genuine issue. The flight attendant responded to the problem quickly upon being told about it and both tried to solve the issue and offered alternative seats of equivalent quality. Unfortunately the careful efforts of the flight attendant were not appreciated and she was subjected to complaint after complaint and verbal abuse. The flight attendant had the patience of a saint and constantly did her best to provide the best care for the two passengers concerned returning with a smile every time. Her name is Padmavathi and unlike the gentleman she did her best to support was an absolute credit to herself, her airline and her country. She deserves an award.