Air India / bad services in the flight and broken equipments
I took a flight on 9th June from New Delhi to London. It was so very disappointing to take this flight which I would never ever prefer again to choose. It was a long flight if more than 9 hr and the seat allocated to me 30H had broken screen. Nothing was working on that. Every time during the flight it was told to me that it will be resolved in sometime and nothing happened. You should understand that what would a person do in such a long journey where there would be no source of entertainment. I am an Indian so I can understand and it won't come up to our country's reputation on the services we provide. But think from the point of an international passenger taking our flight its a matter of shame for us. that charge so much and then what are we getting in return. The seats was so uncomfortable but bear it as I had no choice. This is a complaint against the airlines and the flight crew that you are just making fool of customers.
My flight details are AI-111 from New Delhi to London on 9th June 2017.
My BOOKING REFERENCE NUMBER WAS HH2301619375372.
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - poor customer service, missed flights 
- Air India - bad service provided and did not allow to travel even 40 minutes left of departure time
- Air India - compensation for delayed flight 
- Air India - non refund of ticket charges for the leg of journey for which the flight was cancelled by air india
- Air India - refusal of in-flight service and rude behaviour by flight attendant
- Air India - flying returns : anand p prakash : membership # 132043265