Air China / missed connected flight due to delay and air china is not helping for any alternate flight to mumbai
My wife Ms. Rosalin Sahoo, (Airline PNR-PY66IV) is travelling from Pek to Mumbai via Hong kong in connecting Cathay Pacific flights.
Cathay Pacific (CX-6115)--- Deparature: Pek (15:30Hr, Friday, 24Nov2017)
Arrival: Hong Kong (19:00 Hr, Friday, 24Nov2017)
Cathay Pacific (CX-663)----Deparature: Hong kong (20:00 Hr, Friday, 24Nov 2017)
Arrival: Mumbai (00:05Hr, Saturday, 25Nov2017)
Flight CX-6115 departed 30mins late from Pek and reached late in Hong kong Airport. For which my wife had to miss the connecting flight CX-663 to Mumbai.
She is stranded for the last 6Hr in Hong kong air port and pleading both Cathay pacific and Air China to arrange for an alternate flight to Mumbai.
But its sad that neither Cathay Pacific nor Air China is willing to help her. Both these airline are running away from their responsibility by saying that its others fault.
It was never my wife's fault rather it was of the air lines', Air China.
Request an urgent arrangement for my wife to fly to India.
She can be contacted at [protected]@gmail.com or whattsapp No-[protected].
Please contact her urgently in Hong kong airport and arrange for her return to India.
As an prestigious organization its your
More Air China Complaints & Reviews
- Air China - delayed baggage 
- Air China - flight to beijing 
- Air China - missed connection flight
- Air China - sucks!!! 
- Air China - poor service 
- Air China - inconveniences during travel from manila to london (26 may until 28 may 2019)
- Air China - customer service
- Air China - baggage damaged
- Air China - cancellation of flight
- Air China - flight canceled disaster