Air Berlin — refund request due to cancellation of our flight due to insolvency
I received an email from Expedia that our flight was cancelled by Air Berlin due to insolvency. I have booked our flights from SFO to Venice, Italy in July, 2017. Our flight will be in a week. There were 4 bookings made and paid a lot of money for this flight. The email said that Air Berlin won't refund on tickets booked prior to August 15th. I called Expedia and I was told that per their contact in Air Berlin to just file a complaint. This is so unfair - we need to get a full refund of our tickets. This is a huge amount of money and it will be very hard for us to pay for another flight.
Here is our Confirmation No. for your reference:
RA3AKR - Jose & Priscilla Alfonso
RADULN - Carlito & Asuncion Bondoc
RB6C2D - Lydia Ronquillo
RBSOEJ - Lourdes Alfonso
Flight date: October 26, 2017
Please respond to this as we need to get another flight to get into our destination. We are hoping for our full refund and really appreciate your help. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks.
More Air Berlin Complaints & Reviews
- Air Berlin - customer service 
- Air Berlin - one way flight to bangkok 
- Air Berlin - delayed luggage - 2 weeks
- Air Berlin - cancellation of a flight/ delay of a journey 
- Air Berlin - taxi bill
- Air Berlin - flight from boston to düsseldorf cancelled
- Air Berlin - flight cancellation
- Air Berlin - flight delay + flight cancellation on the same air berlin trip, thus 33 hours of delay!
- Air Berlin - lost luggage
- Air Berlin - delay