Air Asia / terrible service

I had fly with Air Asia a few times to Kota Kinabalu and last night when I arrived from Kota Kinabalu, I have a terrible experience with the wheel chair service personal. His name is Adaly. I arrived via AK5121 which touch down at about 1145pm. I had earlier book 2 wheel chair while I was in KK airport and paid the sum of RM12. When I arrived at KL, LCCT, the wheel chair personal said I have to pay extra RM12. What is this going on? We had an argument and want to put on the phone with the boss. When I ask I want to see the boss personally and he told me that the boss is not around. How would I know if he is cheating me? He also had become aggressive and even shouted at me and pointing finger at me. How can you have such person working for you? It will tarnish your image !!!

When I go to KK a few days earlier, KK side did not even asked me for any extra. Even your staff at KK check in counter did not even mention to me anything that I need to pay extra when I checked in.

And furthermore that guy (Adaly) said that he is from Caravan. But as far as I know, I am dealing with Air Asia and Air Asia at KK issued me a receipt, 1381596 and 1381595. He even very rude to me saying that if I don’t pay he cannot service me and just push the wheel chair like that. And on that wheel chair have 2 old passengers and one of them having walking difficulty. What if they fall down? Are YOU going to be responsible for it? Luckily I have friends with me and they helped me to push the wheel chair.

What kind of service of this that Air Asia is providing which is rude and also unsystematic on the wheelchair arrangement? As stated at your website ‘Yes, it will be provided upon request at the point of your check in at the counter before departure. Please note that a nominal fee of RM12 will be levied upon departure and only upon arrival to LCCT or Johor Bahru.’ From my understanding that I only need to pay once but why he ask for more?

Comments

• Pt
      6th of Oct, 2008

Classic Air Asia - the boss is never around.
    Wonder if its a coincidence that I had items stolen from my bag after it was checked at Kota Kinabalu. Hope you had better luck than I did filing a complaint with the company. They were totally unreceptive to my ordeal. Clearly they don't value their customers at all.