Air Asia / frustration: the airasia booking legacy
"Buzz, buzz buzz... blah blah blah... but don't worry, all our systems working". So says Air Asia's website when they're swamped. Understandably, site traffic is increased during sale promotions, but after years in a business that capitalizes on DIY bookings, shouldn't the website be able to cope by now?
I have been booted out of the booking pages uncountable times now after spending hours trying to get flights on more than one occassion. As a member, I'm not even able to log in! The only times I seem to have no problems making a booking is when I'm buying FULL PRICE. I for one don't think all systems are working at Air Asia.
(A recent experience attached. Even when I click 'Continue' as I know from previously accessing the page on Step 3 that the default flight is the one I'm after, I get booted to the damn bee AGAIN, and have to try start from scratch AGAIN.)
More Air Asia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - Slow Refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Airasia - Fraudulent, bogus and unauthorized charges to credit cards!!!
- Airasia - airasia app 
- Air Asia - delay flight
- Airasia - assigned seating
- Airasia - charged inappropriately for luggage