Air Asia / stolen items/terrible customer service
Items were stolen from my bag while it was checked with the airline.
All efforts to inform air asia of the theft proved useless; I was repeatedly put on hold, disconnected, given incorrect information, etc. Over the phone. Every time that I requested to speak to a manager (Over the phone and in person at the airport) they were conveniently out of the office.in all, I spent 9 hours of my time trying to report the theft - and I still haven't gotten through! - very frustrating. They don't even care; it is clear that their policies are intended to actively deter customers from filing complaints or helping them with their problems. They don't care about their customers, and they don't care that they are employing thieves.
Do not fly air asia - there are plenty of other budget carriers out there. Terrible, terrible company.
More Air Asia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Air Asia - lost luggage 
- Airasia - difficulty in completing my online booking as system hangs
- Airasia - crew manager denying remedy for a serious medical condition 
- Airasia - requested help on issue of flight that unable to depart
- Air Asia - transportation of luggage / damaged luggage
- Air Asia - flight cancelled inappropriate compensation