Air 7 Seas Transport and Logistics / They Scam

I am not sure where to begin. We can start with the reassuring phone calls, "being that we are in the business for so many years you have no need to worry we will have your things brought door to door", but when shipping to Mexico there are all the concerns of paperwork, customs and delivery. And to that they responded "the next time you should hear from us is when we have the delivery truck heading to your home.

One of the reasons we chose Air7seas scam company, is because they assured me that they will handle it all from a to z. As it turns out once i paid them in full the close to $3000 they inform me that they can not deal with the customs because it is a very complicated process, but what am i to do now that my stuff are already in Mexico and i have no access to them, I am then told that for another several thousand dolors they can hire a customs agent for me to get my stuff moving to its final destination.

Now taking care of all the customs work was included in the first price that i had already paid, but they found the right candidate to scam, me that is, with very little knowledge of the system.

As soon as we can get an audio load on here, i will play a recorded conversation i had with the manager of the company where he tells me to bribe a customs agent, which could land me in jail. But there is a lot more coming.

Now three months after the guaranteed arrival date of my stuff, Air7seas has no apology, rather they are soliciting me for more money.

But we will not rest until every one of our items are handed over to us. We will soon include names of people that collaborated in this scam.

Comments

18th of Oct, 2007

By the way the manager of the company is Surya Dhamija. Be aware of his sweet talk, the damage comes all along.

NEVER USE AIR7SEAS NOT AIR7SEAS.com or AIR7SEAS.us Find a reliable company that can do the job as a fair dealer.

24th of Oct, 2007

Don't go that route. They are at the bottom of the list when it comes to honesty and trust.

THEY ARE KNOWN TO BE A SCAM. do not use them.

First of all, if they are a Non-Vessel Operating Commercial Carrier (meaning they don't run the boats), then why do they have a picture of a freight ship with their name on it on their homepage www.air7seas.com ? Nice Photoshop work.

The BBB in Milpitas, CA, classifies tham as an auto transport company, with an unsatisfactory record for unanswered complaints (4 out of 5). Bad sign.

They are licensed for a NVOCC, Organization no 008295 License number 002724N, so at least ONE thing is going right. But do not use this company.

8th of Jul, 2010

They are definitely a scam. Period. I was stupid to be attracted by their rates and did not check complaints from internet prior to hiring them for my shipment from Santa Cruz, CA to Frankfurt, Germany in "door to door" option. In a couple of days after boxes pick up in Santa Cruz by their driver, I departed for Germany and did not hear from them since until FAX came a six week later from German logistic company in Hamburg. Air 7 Seas had my coordinates (address, phone, FAX) in Germany. I specially left my alternative email prior to departure., but no invoice, no info about shipment, nothing has been send during this period. I lost several days, contacted them and figured out what amount I should pay to Air 7 seas prior to my stuff will be released. But, you scam, you should send me your f..ng invoice as soon as shipment went aboard! Now my stuff is stuck in Hamburg and I have to pay for storage each day more the $100. My numerous emails to them have no effect. SILENCE. When my stuff will be released and ready for local delivery within Germany i do not know. Obviously this shipment will cost me much more then with some reliable shipping company. Scam!

• Ra
      15th of Mar, 2011

As far as I could see, all packages have arrived in excellent condition - (we have not yet opened the glass stuff, as our cupboard is still not set up...)
    Overall the entire experience of shipping and clearing through Air7seas had been a very good experience for our family. I want to especially thank air7seas for smooth handling of the clearance procedures.

Thank you both for the very professional way that this entire process was handled at both sides.

Raja Shanmugam

15th of Mar, 2011

We received the consignment and would like to inform that we are extremely happy with the service Air7Seas provided. The entire process, from pickup of the boxes from US till delivery at our home in Chennai was completely hassle free. We received all the items within boxes in the same condition as we had packed.

We will send the completed evaluation form to you soon.

Thanks again for your excellent service

8th of Apr, 2011

Service provided by Air7seas Logistics and also the delivery in-charge Rajesh was fantastic. I'd for sure recommend Air7Seas to my friends and colleagues.

8th of Apr, 2011

Let me thank you first for all the help you extended during my move regarding the shipping process.
    And the companies you represent, Air 7 Seas and Akanksha Shipping, respectively.

You are very professional bunch of folks and you delivered on you promise.

Not only you have earned all my future business but that of my friends and relatives.

My shipment arrived in perfect condition - no missing items/no breakage.

Mr. Shetty;
    I will send the personal check for customs duty this week.

Finally, satisfied customers like me will always spread the word of your professional integrity and commitment.
    I trusted you with some very valuable belongings and even more - my passport (Mr. Shetty needed for customs clearance) - however in the end I can say without any doubts that working with you for my shipping needs was very wise decision I made - and your services exceeded my expectations.

Thanks again for everything.
    -Niraj & Reena Shah

9th of Apr, 2011

I received my goods in good condition within 3 weeks. I really thank air7seas staff for all your cooperation and more importantly your patience in clarifying my silly questions as well.
    your Agent here was really good in making things happen at port.
    Regards
    Parthiban

• Su

Thanks for everything.
    Our baggage / boxes were delivered to our door today without any problems and on time.

Sunil

• Re
      9th of Apr, 2011

Let me thank Air 7 Seas first for all the help that was extended during my move regarding the shipping process.

You are very professional bunch of folks and you delivered on you promise.

My shipment arrived in perfect condition - no missing items/no breakage.

Thanks again for everything.
    -Niraj & Reena Shah

• As
      9th of Apr, 2011

Just wanted to send a note to say Thank you air7seas We got the shipment released yesterday and Gokul/Sundaran were a big help.Ambily from JN Freight also co-ordinated the stuff.¦. The wait time was normal and it all worked out fine.

i will definitely recommend air7seas to my friends. keep up the good work.

Ashtamoorthy

• Dr
      9th of Apr, 2011

I have received goods today morning. All is well. I am 100% satisfied with your customer services.keep up the good work air7seas. Dr. Ashok Rughani

• Ha
      10th of Apr, 2011

My shipment has reached safely chennai, india. Thanks for your excellent coordination in a short span of time when I approached you. And also the service in chennai provided by satish and group is fabulous.

Thanks for the same.

Hameed.

• Se
      10th of Apr, 2011

Thanks for all your help!!!

The shipment reached home safe and sound and everything was intact and in good shape. I appreciate all your help and guidance in this regard. Once again, thanks and have a nice day!!

Ravi Kalmath

• Ha
      10th of Apr, 2011

I would like to thank air7seas for its excellent service. Satish was very sincere and cleared customs at Chennai very quickly without any delay and delivered goods to my home on time without any damage. I will post advertisement in our Wipro classifieds about Air7Seas service. Many Many Thanks to Satish and Air-7-Seas for excellent service. Thanks, Hari

10th of Apr, 2011

I received my shipment a couple of weeks ago.I want to thank you and your team for the excellent service rendered. The shipment arrived without any issues.

Manohar and Jagan were extremely cooperative in Chennai and they took care of every aspect of clearence in a very professional manner.

Overall, I have to say it was an excellent service from the time my shipment was picked up till the time it was delivered.

Thanks for all your help

Mahesh

• Ny
      10th of Apr, 2011

In few words, "the team from air7seas rocks."

staff at air7seas relived my stress from the scale of 100 to almost 0 (nil). They are very clear and transparent and very very helpful. They go above and beyond their capacity to help their clients, so that end result is the most desirable for clients i.e us.

As soon as I met them, they helped me by preparing documents and all other paperwork which looked really tedious. they also made arrangements to delivered my goods to my home at Pune with utmost care and in time.Overall I would give them and air7seas company "kudos" and would highly recommend them.

I truly think you(air7seas) and its team for their service rendered to me.

I hope I can work with air7seas in future for my next transfer :)

Keep it up. Way to GO.

-Nilesh Bhise

13th of Apr, 2011

The shipment reached and was delivered, everything is in order and the Piano packing guys did a wonderful job. air7seas agents over here in Hyderabad did a good job with custom clearance and forwarding it. Thanks for the good job you guys have done and my thanks to complete air7seas team who were involved in this shipment.

Thanks

Mahesh Mahanti

• Ab
      13th of Apr, 2011

I sent a motorcycle to India using services of AIR7SEAS. It was a great experience, especially the Agent Usha Ashwani was very helpful and answered all the questions with patience. I would recomend their services to anyone. Regards, abishek

• Ab

Air7Seas - Best

I have started my planning for relocation since March 1st week of 2009. It took solid 13 weeks to get a final offer letter from an employer in Bangalore. I am a regular visitor to this forum to read others shipping experience. From the feedback of others in this forum and actually speaking with couple of other members on the phone, I have selected Air7Seas. I am glad that I have selected Air7Seas as my shipper, the experience so far is very very very good, no night mares, no communication issues, no financial issues, no fine print, no changes to quote, nothing but good feeling.

1) Get Quote - Talked to a lady called Ms. Rama - very nice and professional experienced. Our quote is somewhat complicated. I am sharing my 20 feet container with another person. We live 35 miles apart, going to Bangalore, and my partner's items need to be shipped from Bangalore to Hyderabad. Need separate paperwork for customs. Ms. Rama is very good.
    2) Get Paper Work prepared - Talked to Ms Deepa. Coordinated our paperwork from two persons sharing container without any issues or messup. Great to work with.
    3) Do Financial Transaction - Talked to Ms. Maha. Ms. Maha coordinated again the several financial transactions took place between me, my partner, Air7Seas. No hassel at all, understood our needs and followed through. While Ms. Maha was on vacation for a wee, Ms. Naomi has helped us and again she is very good with returing our calls and emails.

Overall, the service is very good. Just consider how difficult it is to coordinate so many people involved in the shipping transactions. Starting with the loaders (don't know anything but loading stuff), truck delivery people who drive the container (don't know anything but driving the truck), shipping company (don't know anything but hauling the container on the shipping vessel from US waters to Indian waters), ... well I don't yet on the other side of the ocean.

Venkat Sakruti