Ail / American Income / Misleading :recruitment" call / scam
Received a call in the middle of my workday from [protected] from a woman claiming I had applied for a position with American Income via Monster.com and that she was interested in following up with me after having read my resume. Short story shorter - no, I had not applied and it was quite obvious she was clueless as to my professional experience, so she hadn't even glanced at my resume. Somehow I don't think that starting a process with two blatant and obvious lies is a good omen and I ended the call at this point. If this is how these people operate, I would not ever want to work with or for them.
More Ail / American Income Complaints & Reviews
- American Income Life - ail is a fraud! 
- Ail / American Income - Job opportunity scam - beware 
- American Income Life - Scam and cheating! 
- American Income Life - Fraud & cheating! 
- American Income Life Insurance - Employment scam 
- American Income Life Insurance - child safe kit
- American Income Life Insurance - illegal working/business practices 
- American Income Life Insurance - payment not received
- American Income Life Insurance - recruiting 
- American Income Life Insurance - deceptive hiring practices.