Ail / American Income / Misleading :recruitment" call / scam

1 Mountville, PA, United States Review updated:

Received a call in the middle of my workday from [protected] from a woman claiming I had applied for a position with American Income via Monster.com and that she was interested in following up with me after having read my resume. Short story shorter - no, I had not applied and it was quite obvious she was clueless as to my professional experience, so she hadn't even glanced at my resume. Somehow I don't think that starting a process with two blatant and obvious lies is a good omen and I ended the call at this point. If this is how these people operate, I would not ever want to work with or for them.

Re
Jan 5, 2016

Comments

• Be
      26th of Feb, 2016

American Income Life
    11920 Sheldon Road
    Tampa, FL 33626

All sounded good, went for it only to find no one was available when you needed them. No answer at numbers given when hired. Called human Resources 888-875-7391 Patrice (Matt Henderson's office). She instructed me to call Natalie on 803-932-8788 to schedule an appointment to talk to Scott Sonnenberg or Brian N Fuller - MGA, 917-331-8434, bfuller.ailcfl@gmail.com (Spam). All numbers are message only with no response to messages left. I gave $129.00 for the licensing process to attain the license, went on line to sign up. they asked for "Promo Code", there being none on the paperwork, I called the numbers I had for assistance with no response anywhere. I read on the receipt from "XCEL Testing Solutions " noted at the bottom was a message "Tuition Refund Request must be submitted with-in 48 hours and there would be a fee of $24.95 deducted from the amount". I DID SUBMIT TO BILLING@XCELTESTINGSOLUTIONS.COM. I received the credit in 5 days per quote. Still, no one has even given me a courtesy call for me to tell them I feel cheated and to take me off their roster. I am removing my resume from all entities, I need a job, but, I will go to businesses on my own.

Betty T NPR FL