AIG SunAmerica / Only bad thoughts about them now..
I recently had to deal with this company for work reasons and was completely disappointed in their lack of customer service or human decency and kindness.
The receptionist at their main number [protected]) was rude. He was short with his answers and acted as if he didn't have time in his day to do his job properly. He hung up on me rather than giving me the extension I needed.
After phoning around the company, I came to realize that it wasn't just the receptionist that was rude, it was a contagious epidemic within the company. I was even given the number to the New York payroll department [protected]) only to have it ring non-stop with no answer, not even voicemail. Even when a voicemail was left, no messages were ever returned or checked on.
To be honest, it really makes a person wonder just how AIG treats their employees to make them hate their jobs so much. Perhaps customer service isn't the issue, maybe it's more an issue with employee morale within the company. Regardless where the issue may lie, it is an issue that needs to be resolved for the future prospects of AIG as a whole. Poor customer service will eventually lead to less and less business.
More AIG SunAmerica Complaints & Reviews
- AIG Travel Guard - Fraud 
- AIG Sun America - Annuity refund stall 
- AIG Travel Guard - Scam and fraud! 
- AIG American Home Assurance Company - Scam and fraud! 
- Aig Promotions - entire company 
- AIG Life insurance - refused to my request for a cash surrender of my term life starting in 2007.
- AIG Trust Financial Services - The company wanted to get money from me for some fake prize
- AIG Sun America - AIG Continues to rip customers off.
- AIG Insurance Company - Agent gone wrong
- AIG Insurance - Bad service