AIG Insurance Company / Agent gone wrong
I receieved a letter from an unknown company stating that my auto insurance had been cancelled. I never received a renewal letter with copies of my insurance cards, as that is how it is suppose to be done. I called my agent, which I have had to make a complaint about previously with Dora, and he said to me, "Oh yea, well the company sold a couple of times and I think I better get you a quote from a different company, meanwhile, he had moved his business and didn't tell me until I called concerning this problem. Now my auto insurance is canceled, and I am not letting this agent get away with this again. He is not operating within the law!!!
More AIG Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews
- AIG Travel Guard - Fraud 
- AIG Sun America - Annuity refund stall 
- AIG Travel Guard - Scam and fraud! 
- AIG American Home Assurance Company - Scam and fraud! 
- Aig Promotions - entire company 
- AIG Life insurance - refused to my request for a cash surrender of my term life starting in 2007.
- AIG Trust Financial Services - The company wanted to get money from me for some fake prize
- AIG Sun America - AIG Continues to rip customers off.
- AIG SunAmerica - Only bad thoughts about them now..
- AIG Insurance - Bad service