AIG Insurance / Fraud and scam

AIG Insurance received over 35 billion dollars of the 700 billion bail out plan. They then paid for a weekend for there execs in Californians at a cost of $440, 000.

Now they have paid a tab of $86.000 for a few top execs to go on a hunting trip. Wake up america, write or E-Mail your congressmen & senators and tell them enough. Make AIG repay OUR money. (Yours & Mine) Several of the top execs of AIG should be facing serious prison time.

They are throwing crap in all of our faces and laughing about it! Let's take our government back.

Va

Comments

• Se
      1st of Sep, 2017

Paid for 22 years 50.000 dollars. Made payment every month, they claim to invest in funds that you can't understand because it is written so a layman can't understand it. They spent all my money I invested and now want to cancel me. Can you believe this is a variable whole life insurance policy, not a term policy. They got their 50 big ones and now they want to cancel me because i'm healthy and 80 years old. Don't buy from them. They'll suck you dry. AIG bad people and no phone# to talk to a person.