AIG American Home Assurance Company / Scam and fraud!
I am on a workers comp claim since my injury in July 07. MRI and physical therapy was requested in August. Went on Temporary Total Disability in October. MRI and PT were approved in October, 2 months after request. First TTD check was month late, second check was not sent since they "did not realized" I was getting TTD checks even after they already sent me one. Surgery for L4-L5 Microdiscectomy requested by Physician in November 07. Doctor changes name of practice in January 08, no longer covered by AIG, however they did approve the surgery for him, but won't cover the cost. New doctor assigned in February 08. February 21st check placed on hold for 11 days due to AIG passing bad checks on that account. New Doctor appointment canceled in March 08 due to AIG not sending pre-payment, they had a month to send it out. March 7th check not sent out, no explanation why. No new check has yet to have been issued. Awaiting response from their attorney regarding hold up. Check is now 10 days late.
More AIG American Home Assurance Company Complaints & Reviews
- AIG Travel Guard - Fraud 
- AIG Sun America - Annuity refund stall 
- AIG Travel Guard - Scam and fraud! 
- Aig Promotions - entire company 
- AIG Travel Guard insurance - A waste of money 
- AIG Life insurance - refused to my request for a cash surrender of my term life starting in 2007.
- AIG Trust Financial Services - The company wanted to get money from me for some fake prize
- AIG Sun America - AIG Continues to rip customers off.
- AIG SunAmerica - Only bad thoughts about them now..
- AIG Insurance Company - Agent gone wrong