AHS Home Warranty Company — stay away
AHS was going to have to replace a blown A/C compressor at my house. The tech inspected it, agreed it had just failed under normal operation, and left.
An hour later, we get a call from a rude AHS rep telling us that the repair was denied due to a couple of dented fins on the compressor. This is a large unit with close to 40 square feet of heat exchanger. When the rep contradicted himself about the diagnoses a minute into the call, he cursed and hung up on us.
This company seems to make money on the idea that when something big breaks, you need it repaired. They'll string you along with "we'll get back to you tomorrow", until you get tired of having no heat in the winter, and your pipes burst, or no AC in the summer or your stove catches fire.
So you'll end up paying full retail for the repair and having to go through the aggravation of waiting - and you'll still have spent worthless money for their "coverage".
More AHS Home Warranty Company Complaints & Reviews
- American Home Shield - the truth about ahs 
- American Home Shield (AHS) - unable to cancel the policy 
- AHS Home Warranty Company - don't trust them 
- American Home Shield - rip off 
- American Home Shield - beware 
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - dryer repair
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - communication and cancellation
- American Home Shield - broken air conditioner
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - refrigerator
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - unethical behavior, lack of customer service.