Ahmedabad Airport / State of affairs-Ahmedabad Airport

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

My mother in law travelled from Ahmedabad Intl airport to Sharjah. The traumatic experience she had at Ahmedbad airport is unexplainable. We are not asking for a state of art service, but atleast provide the passengers with BASIC AMENITIES. When AMD airport was handling one flight thrice a week - the infrastructure was same. Today with hundreds of passendgers boarding and disembarking within 3 hours in early hours of the morning, there is LOT to do by the airport authorities. The place is a MESS. Staff is arrogant, Bribing is at the peak. Luggage - if you can find it - you are lucky - more enough - get a trolley - you are more luckier.

Lets be honest - the airport is worst than a local bus station where as it the bus stations dont charge any fees to use the services, the airport is charging a hefty fee

Is there any one to hear my complain?

Comments

• Go
      17th of Oct, 2009

I suggest you note down the names of the so-called public servants who harassed you and list them with your complaint as well. The more informed we are, the more it will help us and others be prepared when (not if) the incident happens again.