Agoda.com / way too expensive
Tourists should avoid Agoda. Hotel booking websites are supposed to offer rates lower than the rate quoted by the hotel otherwise what is the point of booking through them. Well Agoda offers rates higher than that quoted by the hotel. The rate that you see in bold is not the end rate. It shows the tax rate at the bottom of the quoted rate but not in bold, leading the viewer to believe that the taxes are already included in the rate above and that the bold rate is the end price. That is not the case. In the end, the final rate comes up to more and when you are booking a 3 week vacation, this can amount to a substantial amount of money! I didn't realise this until I pressed the button but luckily, it was the first booking I made of alot more to come.
More Agoda.com Complaints & Reviews
- Agoda - reservation 
- Agoda - you cannot update your personal info with agoda 
- Agoda - payment taken but no booking! 
- Agoda.com - cancellation policy 
- Agoda - fraud 
- Agoda Company - voucher gift card
- Agoda - unfair charges 
- Hotel Booking Online - meal options 
- [Resolved] Agoda Company - hotel reservation for budapest charged on cc but no reservation made 
- Agoda - don't use debit card with agoda!!