Aflac / claims denial

Jun 22, 2015
As I have stated in a prior complaint ... because of Aflac my family will be homeless. I understand what my policy states now... not the point. Aflac told me that I could have another claim even though I didn't have two weeks of work in between my claims. Then they sat on it for a month, aflac even didn't notify me that my work didn't pay them til the last minute so that my policy would lapse. I used to be a big supporter of Aflac ... lots of people at my work had nothing good to say. Now I know why and unfortunately this lesson is going to cost us everything. We won't even have a car to live in. AFLAC has no compasion for my family and the situation. Aflac keeps saying because I had pulmonary embolisms in my lungs towards the end of my back claim, that they are a continuation of my back claim. They are not. They are completely separate codes and everything. Now that I have to cut my physical therapy and recovery time short to go back to work early ... I may just end up completely disabled. This has caused me so much stress I can hardly breathe. If I do end up disabled from this Aflac will be one of the of the two places I am going to sue. AFLAC HAS NO HEART ... if they wanted they could take two weeks out of my claim ... but they do not care about their clients.

Aflac Logo Aflac