Aflac / claims denial

1 Winston, OR, United States

As I have stated in a prior complaint ... because of Aflac my family will be homeless. I understand what my policy states now... not the point. Aflac told me that I could have another claim even though I didn't have two weeks of work in between my claims. Then they sat on it for a month, aflac even didn't notify me that my work didn't pay them til the last minute so that my policy would lapse. I used to be a big supporter of Aflac ... lots of people at my work had nothing good to say. Now I know why and unfortunately this lesson is going to cost us everything. We won't even have a car to live in. AFLAC has no compasion for my family and the situation. Aflac keeps saying because I had pulmonary embolisms in my lungs towards the end of my back claim, that they are a continuation of my back claim. They are not. They are completely separate codes and everything. Now that I have to cut my physical therapy and recovery time short to go back to work early ... I may just end up completely disabled. This has caused me so much stress I can hardly breathe. If I do end up disabled from this Aflac will be one of the of the two places I am going to sue. AFLAC HAS NO HEART ... if they wanted they could take two weeks out of my claim ... but they do not care about their clients.

Br