Aetna / Rude service
I waited 3 months to qualify for insurance at my employer. I went to a physician on the Aetna approved list. The doctor ordered blood tests which Aetna did pay but they won't pay for the office visit.
I have to send proof of prior insurance (which I did not have since I was out of work for a year) and fill out a questionnaire. I mean they deduct money each month from my paycheck and won't pay the doctor. I do not like Aetna and have found their customer service people to be rude. I had no choice in provider care but if I did, I would never choose Aetna.
More Aetna Complaints & Reviews
- Aetna And Bank Of America - Short Term Disability 
- Aetna - Denial of coverage 
- Aetna Life Insurance Company - Denial of Long Term Disability Benifits 
- Aetna Health Insurance - Denied me upper and lower jaw surgery 
- Aetna - Bad Faith Disability Claims Handling 
- Aetna - teladoc
- Aetna - Poor coverage
- Aetna, Inc. - Health Insurance Not Covering Claims
- Src An Aetna Company - Deductions without permission
- Aetna- Florida - Preventive care not paid