Aes Student Loans — loan is supposed to be deferred!
Oddly enough, “aes” stands for american “education” services, and so you would “think” that their employees would at least be “educated” but I cannot understand why this simple issue has been going on for 6 months and yet, they just cannot understand simple english?
This is a college loan.
I am still in school.
It is supposed to be deferred until I graduate.
I am still in school, thus not yet graduated.
Per aes’s own rules, on the back of their own documents, that they keep sending to me every other week, threatening me with collection, they state that the school must supply enrollment status and information, not the student.
This information has been supplied to them by my advisor.
I have told them this - and even supplied her name and my school info to them (Which they obviously already had!), 5 times via email, and 4 times via postal mail.
They have called my home and harassed me and my family 47 times, calling at all hours of the day and night.
I have put a “do not call” request in writing twice to them.
I have told them not to call verbally.
I have even written to them, explained all of this clearly, and even included text boxes for them to put simple answers for any questions that they might have as to why on earth they might still find the need to call me - instead of calling my school/advisor to verify my information!
But, today, despite all of this, I received another threatening letter and a new bill!
There is something very wrong with these people. They do not understand english. Oh, wait, that is them on the phone again…. Make that 48 times!
More Aes Student Loans Complaints & Reviews
- Aes American Education Services - loan 
- American Education Services - fraud and cheating 
- American Education Services - billing 
- AES - fraud lying cheating 
- AES - horrible student loan servicing 
- American Education Services - simply terrible 
- American Education Services - harassment 
- American Education Services - horrible company 
- American Education Services - customer service is bad and the peps are rude 
- AES (American Education Services) - active duty deferrment