Aeropostale / tripple charging
I was shopping online for my son through the Aeropostale web site. When I check out, the system flipped and only showed 1 of the 3 items as being available. To make a realllly long story short, I ended up not only being charged for all 3 items but also the 1 item 2 additional times. I put the charge on my debit card. I could not stop anything from happening. I ended up being charged overdraft fees, over the limit fees, overdraft protection charge..all because of their charges. When I contacted Aeropostale, Pam a customer service (manager), attempted to call my bank while I was on the phone to get this corrected. All she got was my ODP $10.00 fee changed and proceeded to tell me that will be all they will be doing for me. I am now being charged an additional $29.00 which I had to get corrected myself and a 19.99% fee on my credit card for it being considered a "cash advance" since this is where my ODP is linked to. I have attempted to call back to Pam...with her direct Voice Mail #...but guess what?? NO return calls. This should have been handled alot differently. Guess my next step is the BBB!!
More Aeropostale Complaints & Reviews
- Aeropostale - sizing 
- Aeropostale - bad customer treatment 
- Aeropostale - manager issues
- Aeropostale - invalid policies 
- Aeropostale - cancelled my order without telling us 
- Aeropostale - didn't want to exchange because the tag was taken off
- Aeropostale - customer service and manager was rude at oak park mall@kansas
- Aeropostale - mens shorts
- Aeropostale - salesperson no 882782 at charleston town center mall wv
- Aeropostale - in store customer service/ harassed and embarrassed.