Aeropostale — lack of customer service
I live in Oregon and I was shopping in Washington during the Thanksgiving holiday and every single store I went to in the mall offered tax free shopping for Oregon Residence accept Aeropostale. The associates were rude about it to the point where I set down a $240 purchase and turned around and walked out of the store. I spoke with the District Manager (Brian)about my experience and his comments were that the paperwork that goes along with tax exemption is just too much work so the company as a whole has decided not to give tax exemption to Oregon residence. I believe in the State of Washington its a requirement. Regardless of the tax exemption status though I would have paid the extra $20 in tax if the service would have been acceptable. Young teen age girls and their rolling of the eyes and flipant attitudes is not something consumers should have to deal with.
I will not shop this company again.
More Aeropostale Complaints & Reviews
- Aeropostale - sizing 
- Aeropostale - bad customer treatment 
- Aeropostale - invalid policies 
- Aeropostale - manager issues
- Aeropostale - cancelled my order without telling us 
- Aeropostale - sweatshirt that I received as a christmas gift
- Aeropostale - disrespectful and unprofessional manager
- Aeropostale - customer service
- Aeropostale - gift vouchers
- Aeropostale Inc. - order canceled and I wasn't contacted