Aeropostale / horrible customer service

Franklin, TN, United States

I went into the Aeropostale retail store located in Cool Springs Galleria, FranklIn, TN at 10:45am on Saturday, April 21, 2012. I went in with my son to purchase some shirts. I saw the "buy 1 get 2 free" signage, and I was hopeful to find a great deal. My disappointment in the customer service shown today was so horrible that I had to submit a complaint. We were not greeted upon entering, and spent about 15 minutes browsing the shirts. We were confused as to which shirts were included in the sale, but could not find an employee on the floor to ask. Finally, after selecting several shirts, we approached the registers to ask. The young woman who we asked was so rude, that I was actually speechless. She pointed to certain areas to indicate which shirts were included, but when I asked for clarification, she actually raised her voice to me and spoke to me as if I were an idiot. We promptly put down the shirts we were going to buy, and took our business elsewhere. We visited Gap, Abercrombie and Hollister, where we were greeted with smiles, and our questions were answered politely. Some training on customer service needs to be implemented. Until I am informed that this has happened we will not be back.