Aeropostaledisrespectful and unprofessional manager

Today, around 3:30PM at Aeropostale located in the Westfield Mall in Culver City, a gentleman who said he was the manager of the store. Although there was no indication my daughter had stolen anything and only went to the dressing room to try on clothes, the manager watched her in the dressing room. When she left the dressing room, the manager made her give him the clothes that she was about to purchase. She is 14 years old and is devastated over the experience and was very nervous because of the way he was behaving towards her. She said she attempted to give him the clothes and some of them fell. He called her a "[censored]". There were other witnesses that saw and heard what he did and said to her. They were so shocked at his behavior that they gave their names to my daughter to report him.

I understand that the holidays bring about people who may steal or attempt to steal from your store. However, my daughter has her own bank account with more than enough money in it If he would have let her purchase the items she wanted, he would have known that. The most upsetting thing for me is my 14 year year old was called a foul name by an adult. It is important for someone to know what type of managers you have hired.

Jewell Pearson