Aeropostale — deceptive advertising and rude staff
I was in the Winchester Va. store on 11-22-2018 When I walked in I was handed a flyer and told the ENTIRE store was 60-70% off. The flyer stated that the ENTIRE store is 60-70% off. When I went to pay for my items I was told the t-shirts were not 60-70% off. This is not what I was told when I walked into the store and clearly not what the flyer states. I told the cashier the same thing and got a whole lot of attitude from not only her but several others. Very rude and disrespectful. I'm only going by (1) what I was told and (2) what the flyer states. I spend a lot of $ in this store and would hope that Aeropostale would honor what the flyer clearly states. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I still have the flyer if a copy or pic is needed.
Updated by wolfwoman522, Nov 27, 2018
Here is a pic of the flyer I received upon entering the store.
Updated by wolfwoman522, Dec 05, 2018
Aeropostale treats their customers like [censored]!!! No response, NOTHING!!
More Aeropostale Complaints & Reviews
- Aeropostale - sizing 
- Aeropostale - bad customer treatment 
- Aeropostale - invalid policies 
- Aeropostale - manager issues
- Aeropostale - cancelled my order without telling us 
- Aeropostale - sweatshirt that I received as a christmas gift
- Aeropostale - disrespectful and unprofessional manager
- Aeropostale - customer service
- Aeropostale - gift vouchers
- Aeropostale Inc. - order canceled and I wasn't contacted