Aeromexico / fraudulent occurrence on website

Houston, TX, United States
Phone: 800-237-6639

Hello,

My name is Lupe Mejia. I just purchased a plane ticket for my elderly father to travel from Guadalajara to San Francisco on Friday, January 27th at 8:05pm. The confirmation number is FEDYSA.

Upon completing the purchase I entered my father's information: Francisco Mejia Salas DOB: 12/10/35 Male. After typing in the credit card number and my name, Guadalupe Mejia, I pressed enter for the purchase to be completed. I then noticed that my name appeared as the traveler which is NOT what I initially typed in. There is absolutely no way I entered this information as I clearly remember typing in his name and date of birth.

I immediately called Aeromexico as informed by your website which states, "See something wrong? Make changes or Call." I called immediately to notify your company of the error the site made and I was informed I needed to pay $150 for an error I did not commit! I explained again the occurrence and also asked your employee to look at the date of birth I entered as that should not have changed in my opinion. This was to prove that I was not the intended traveler. The employee, Alberto Diaz, did not seem to care and informed me he would not make any changes as my ticket was non-refundable. I understand it is non-refundable but this was a clerical error I did not make. Why would I buy a ticket for myself from Guadalajara to San Francisco when I am currently in the bay area????

I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told it would not be possible as the supervisors were busy. I told Alberto Diaz I would wait. I waited over 20 minutes and finally spoke with Supervisor Rocio Reyes. I again explained the situation and she refused to help me. I then asked her her supervisor's name and she refused to give me the supervisor's name. I finally hung up and began writing this complaint.

I am requesting this ticket to be placed under my father's name as I specifically typed on your website: Francisco Mejia Salas.

I also ask that you call me and explain why it is that your company is so difficult and extremely poor in customer service. I've had years of experience flying with Aeromexico and never had I been made felt so bad. I'm truly frustrated and I need this fixed ASAP. My father's flight is this Friday.

Lupe Mejia