AeroMexicoflight change

I called Aeromexico to try to change a flight for a student that came to stay with my family staying between various family members in Calgary and Edmonton, she leaves from Calgary on July 27th back to Mexico City and was to catch the red arrow bus from Edmonton to the Calgary international airport on the morning of July 27th. unfortunately the tickets for both buss companies are sold out and she is not able to find a ride to Calgary. I called the customer help desk and spoke with a lady that was rude and not at all interested in trying to help us out, I asked to speak with a manager and she told me that "the manager cannot help you either" I insisted on speaking with the manager and she said she would put me through to them. I was on hold for over an hour and nobody took my call. VERY unprofessional.
I explained that 1000$ for a student to change a ticket is unreasonable.
I recently changed the date on 4 tickets that I have purchased and was waived the fee of $100 each ticket through west jet.
customer service goes a long way. I am very dissatisfied with the service I did NOT receive.
putting me on hold for more than 1 hour is not acceptable and I have resolved nothing and need to get this young adult onto a plane

• Updated by Gwen Wong, Jul 26, 2018

1000$ to change a ticket is absurd, called back a second time and got a slightly lesser price.. maybe if I keep calling every 10 minutes I will get a decent price, oh right but I have to wait on hold for 1hour to speak to anyone. NEVER AGAIN!!
    these companies need to learn from westjet, I am willing to pay for the change but not $1000 dollars

Gw