Aeromexico / fraudulent ticket!
I purchased a ticket from an Aeromexico office that included a flight from Tijuana to Morelia, Morelia to Mexico City, with my final destination being Lima, Peru. Aeromexico doesn't even fly to Morelia, but that didn't stop them from selling me the ticket. At one point a rude manager from their Department of Customer Predation yelled at me, "Can you hear me? We don't fly to Morelia!" No apologies and no attempt to resolve the matter. Without my consent he canceled my whole ticket, all the way back to Peru, and said my ticket would be refunded in a few days. It has not been refunded, and this doesn't begin to compensate me for the missed appointments and having to buy a ticket last minute on another airline. I think I'll go into the business of selling plane tickets to Morelia even though I don't have any planes: It didn't stop Aeromexico. Isn't selling something that doesn't exist called fraud...
More Aeromexico Complaints & Reviews
- Aeromexico - the worst customer service I have ever experienced 
- Aeromexico - charges, cancelled flight and baggage theft 
- Aeromexico - fraudulant use of my personal credit card
- Aeromexico - customer service 
- Aeromexico - charging twice for luggage, no refund
- Aeromexico - unethical behavior, wrong location, problems with the website
- Aeromexico - 2nd xtra pz
- Aeromexico - my daughter
- Aeromexico - robo de joyeria en mi equipaje.
- Aeromexico - Flight Rebooked due to Overbooking