Aeromexico / fraudulent ticket!

Mexico Review updated:
I purchased a ticket from an Aeromexico office that included a flight from Tijuana to Morelia, Morelia to Mexico City, with my final destination being Lima, Peru. Aeromexico doesn't even fly to Morelia, but that didn't stop them from selling me the ticket. At one point a rude manager from their Department of Customer Predation yelled at me, "Can you hear me? We don't fly to Morelia!" No apologies and no attempt to resolve the matter. Without my consent he canceled my whole ticket, all the way back to Peru, and said my ticket would be refunded in a few days. It has not been refunded, and this doesn't begin to compensate me for the missed appointments and having to buy a ticket last minute on another airline. I think I'll go into the business of selling plane tickets to Morelia even though I don't have any planes: It didn't stop Aeromexico. Isn't selling something that doesn't exist called fraud...

Comments

Berkshire
RG40 4RF
26tht DECEMBER 2007

Dear subhash.

Thanks for your quick response about your funds Delivery, with response to your mail, Please be informed that your funds is ready for DISBURSEMENT. The name in our list of shippment is (subhash ) one of the Lottery Winner. A description of your package have been stated Below.

DESCRIPTION OF PARCEL TO BE DELIVER.

Your Order number is OBC55617
Description of parcel to be delivered:
An original certificate of weight :-------------0.15kg
Bonded draft of weight :-------------0.17kg
Total weight of parcel :-------------0.32kg
Colour of Parcel :-------------Brown.

"Frontier Forwarding Services" is a registered and copyright trade marks of :- Frontier Trans International Ltd".
==================================================================

You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the delivery of your prize to you.

Choose from option A, B & C below which is more convenience for you

Mailing GBP £200.00 00.00
Insurance GBP £100.00 00.00
Vat (+) GBP £90.00 00.00
TOTAL GBP £390.00 00.00

OPTION 2: The cost of COT (commission of transfer) being charged by our transferring bank, which is (£100.00) of the cash being transferred will be paid by winner.

Please be informed that the charges of delivering Must be paid as stated by the British Law and Our Courier's Entity before we can commence with the delivery of your winning Cheque.

We will direct you on how to pay the charges of delivery as soon as you have choose one from the above option.

We have verify your valid contact address and Please kindly send to us the attach copy of your International passport or any available ID card for proof of identity and proper verification. Be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of winnings is exactly 7 days. If you don't claim your prize After this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and your parcel will be returned to the lottery board and reused in the next edition of the draw.

Note that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it is been remitted to you. This means that the said charges can not be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before the delivery of your winnings can commence.

This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the National Promo Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winnings and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

NOTE: CHARGES CAN NOT BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR WINNINGS.

Good luck and hope to hear from you soon.

BEST REGARDS
Mr. BROWN JACKSON
Dispatch Officer
TEL: +44 7031940118
FAX: +44 7031955724
FRONTIER FORWARDING COURIER SERVICE LTD.

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your homepage.

Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

This Was The Mail I Got From A Person Saying That I Have Won Some Prize of Some Pounds. And They Asking Me To Give The Details Above. Is It True That My Parcel Is There With You People Or Is It Fraud????? PLease Let Me Know That

Aeromexico Logo Aeromexico