Aeromexico / customer service

I was going to Los Cabos Mexico for a conference, which was moved because of the U.S. Department of State's travel advisory regarding Mexico. I kept my reservation with AeroMexico for vacation, but had to change the return in order to attend the conference.

They still charged me $150 change fee per person. I tried calling their customer service line but was on hold for 1 hour and 15 minutes, only speaking to someone for 1 minute, who put me back on hold. I have sent email to AeroMexico in the US and in Mexico three or four times, and have received nothing but automated responses. I have spoken to two different supervisors, one at the airport, one on the reservation line, and both said I have to go through the corporate email for complaints. So far, my complaint is 3 months old and I have no resolution.

N  23rd of Sep, 2009 by
On my return home to the Ontario airport in California from Mexico City airport I was extremely unsatisfied with the staff and customer service given.

My privacy was invaded when I realized my baggage was abused. When I had opened my baggage I found my personal belongings scattered; my jewls, wallet and clothes all over mistreated. While checking and looking through my personals I verified that my golden watch was missing.

This makes me so furious, upset and disappointed that individuals working for Aeromexico would treat their customers like this.

I then took the initiative to contact Aeromexico. It took four tries for a professional individual (the name of the individual is Alejandro) to instuct me of the options I could take in regards to my horrifying experience.

Due to the many years Aeromexico has I had trusted this airline profoundly, unfortunately my expections were not met.

I hope in the future Aeromexico uses better control in these type of situations, especially invading ones' privacy.

Aeromexico Logo Aeromexico