Aeromexico / customer service
I was going to Los Cabos Mexico for a conference, which was moved because of the U.S. Department of State's travel advisory regarding Mexico. I kept my reservation with AeroMexico for vacation, but had to change the return in order to attend the conference.
They still charged me $150 change fee per person. I tried calling their customer service line but was on hold for 1 hour and 15 minutes, only speaking to someone for 1 minute, who put me back on hold. I have sent email to AeroMexico in the US and in Mexico three or four times, and have received nothing but automated responses. I have spoken to two different supervisors, one at the airport, one on the reservation line, and both said I have to go through the corporate email for complaints. So far, my complaint is 3 months old and I have no resolution.
More Aeromexico Complaints & Reviews
- Aeromexico - the worst customer service I have ever experienced 
- Aeromexico - charges, cancelled flight and baggage theft 
- Aeromexico - fraudulant use of my personal credit card
- Aeromexico - charging twice for luggage, no refund
- Aeromexico - réclamation
- Aeromexico - My get credit for my come back tlight
- Aeromexico - reservations for same day same people
- Aeromexico - aero. online system malfunctions
- Aeromexico - refund
- Aeromexico - ticket refund