A&E Factory Service / inacurate / unprofessional

1 Indianapolis, IN, United States
Phone: 1-800-905-9505

I did not comment, rather file a new complaint.

A&E is a service provider, they can not stack inventory spare parts for all units out there. So we can not blaim them for any waiting times for part ordering.

But, their "technicians", well, I don't know.

Bought a new Haier washer/dryer, which was leaking water from day 1 one.

A&E worked on it 4 times already, unable to fix the problem. At every visit, I was told the cause was something different from before.

The first 2 "technicians" didn't even check the problem, they started working on the machine right away (question is on what?). I told them not to do that while the machine was running, as the sensors will shut down the machine cause of being out of balance.
They didn't pay attention, and we had to restart the cycles several times. Of course, they start all over and lots of time was wasted.

The 2nd technician was jerking the machine around while holding on to the door (front loader). Now the sensor is out of balance and it is kind of tricky to get it closed properly.

The 3rd technician I made wait and watch what the machine was doing. That must have given him an idea what to look for.
After he re-assembled the machine (and left), the leak was finaly gone, but now something is bouncing violently against the top housing of the machine, like something is loose, was not assembled correctly.

Thus I'm not a handy man, I'm ready to get a screwdriver and work on it myself.