A&E Factory Service / fraud & cheating!
This spring, the fan in my frig/freezer went out. I thought the door hadn't closed all the way so waited 2 days to call. When I finally got service, he said again and again and again that this kind of frost meant the fan went out. This month, the same frost pattern happened. I called right away and requested a different person since this was supposed to be a "rare" problem. But the same guy was sent. I let my husband handle it. Seems there was nothing wrong with the freezer, just didn't close all the way even though it looked like it. He pronounced the freezer to have no problems. The he greased the perfectly good rails and charged $35 in addition to the visit. I complained and was stonewalled. So I called back to go higher and learned more of their practices. Seems back in April, we were charged $119 in labor that was under warranty. The guy on the phone told me I was supposed to get an authorization number from Maytag. Huh? So I requested copies of the bills so I could pursue the $119 as well as the $35 (well, let's just add the $45 home visit since I was "mislead in April). The "copy" came but the $119 was not noted -- just totals. I'm pursuing this and will probably have to report them to the state. Whatever happened to business ethics...
More A&E Factory Service Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service! 
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks 
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices! 
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again! 
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!! 
- A&E Factory Service - samsung refrigerator repair (lack of)
- A&E Factory Service - lg refrigerator
- A&E Factory Service - dryer 
- A&E Factory Service - service tech, asking for money to repair an item already covered by the warranty 
- A&E Factory Service - 2 days off of work and no show