Advocate Healthcare / Scam and cheating

If you're offered a job at the corporate office of Advocate Healthcare, run as far and as fast as you can in the other direction! I worked there for 6 months and I have never encountered such catty behavior, backstabbing and gossipy people in my life. My boss (a director level) spent most of her time on Match.com. She lied about the job duties and I was stuck in a filthy cubicle with an intern and I had to work with manipulative, passive aggressive nurse managers. UGH! HR was clueless and the whole corporation (and I do mean corporation even thought they run Methodist hospitals) is all about profit.

Va

More Advocate Healthcare Complaints & Reviews

Comments

To
  2nd of Oct, 2008

If you're not getting any help or response from these guys, you should post them on this site, this is for anyone who has been screwed, ripped off or felt that they had been done wrong. The name of the site is www.uradeadbeat.com, it gives you a voice to the people who will not listen. Not only does the person who you are complaining about receive an email letting them know that they have been put on the deadbeat list (as long as you provide email address) but, they will also receive a post card (as long as you provide a mailing address) notifying them too.