Menu

complaints

HealthTap Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
7 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with HealthTap at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for HealthTap has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of HealthTap. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

HealthTap complaints 7

Sort by:

Newest HealthTap complaints

L
10:02 am EDT

HealthTap Healthy Visit 5/26/2023

On 5/26/2023, I had a Livehealthy Visit per Clover Health with Dr Pavel Convaleciuc. My Clover Account number is CP0088323. According to their records this claim was not filed, even though my statement shows that it was. The claim number is [protected] and the billing code is 999CA. The total cost is $215.00 and my plan's share is $215.00. Yesterday, I was informed that I still owe you $150.00 according to Clover Health. I filed a complaint with them to resolve this issue, since the additional $150.00 that is claimed I owe was NEVER disclosed to me. That is a violation of the federal No Surprise Act and I assume at this point that an attempt at fraud was attempted. I so inform and am giving you constructive notice that I will not pay the sudden increase since I was told that the cost for this so-called Live Healthy visit was supposed to be covered by my insurance and it obviously is not, and it was never disclosed to me that I owe over and above the plan's share.

V
12:02 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

HealthTap Mixed Feelings About HealthTap: High Prices, Confusing Navigation, but Found a Solution

I gotta say, I stumbled upon HealthTap when I was looking for some medical advice and boy oh boy was I surprised. First of all, navigating around the site felt like a maze - not exactly user-friendly if you ask me. And to top it off, the prices for some of the services were off the charts. I mean, why pay a premium when you can just do some digging on the world wide web?

That being said, I did end up finding a workaround and ended up buying from clvdeliverystore.com without a pesky prescription standing in my way. Overall, HealthTap seemed like it wanted to help people out but the execution could use some smoothing out. But hey, at least I found what I was looking for.

Read full review of HealthTap and 1 comment
1 comment
Caskinette Ford Support
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I got some papers to share, first paper shows that Caskinette Ford switched out the steering gear and other connected parts on this dude's car on 7/16. Then, as shown on the other paper, Caskinette completed more work on 8/5 but it took longer 'cuz of parts supply problems from COVID. Caskinette Ford paid for all the parts, fixes, drop-off, pickup, and loaned vehicles. No more trouble from Mr. car and it hasn't been back to the shop since August for any more probs. Caskinette Ford doesn't pay for fixes that other shops did, but if you want them to look at it, you gotta bring it to them.

W
10:41 pm EDT

HealthTap Disappointing First Visit to HealthTap: Doctor Didn't Listen to Me

visited healthtap.com for the first time and talked to a doctor, but it wasn't a great experience. The doc didn't seem to hear me out and didn't give me what I wanted or needed. I was pretty bummed out about it, so I think I'm going to try finding help somewhere else.

R
10:24 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

HealthTap Terrible Experience with HealthTap: Constant Reminder Despite Completed Virtual Visit

HealthTap is the worst! I hate that they kept bugging me over and over about how my virtual visit wasn't done, when in fact, the visit was already completed and the doctor had already sent summary notes. It's like they don't even know what's going on! Honestly, I don't know why anyone would use HealthTap - they're a total joke.

O
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

HealthTap HealthTap Review: Website Confusing & Support Unhelpful, Technical Issues with Consultations. Disappointed overall

i recently gave HealthTap a go, but had a bit of trouble with their website and support staff. first off, the website layout is a bit confusing and took some getting used to. i had trouble navigating and understanding some of the features. but my biggest issue came up when i had a billing error. i reached out to their support staff, but didn't get a response for a while. when i did finally hear back from them, they were not very helpful and seemed disinterested in resolving my issue.
i also had some technical difficulties during my consultation with a doctor. it was frustrating because i really needed some medical advice and the technical issues made the whole thing feel like a waste of time.
overall, i'm a bit disappointed with HealthTap. i was hoping for a better experience, but it looks like i'll be searching for different online medical options.

Read full review of HealthTap and 1 comment
1 comment
Caskinette Ford Support
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I tried to add some cool new mirrors to my ride, but it didn't quite work out. Luckily, the folks at Caskinette Ford were able to fix everything up and make sure my car is safe. But then I had another issue and came back, but they couldn't find anything wrong. Apparently, some other dealership couldn't figure it out either. Even though my car is under warranty, I don't wanna bring it back in for more testing. But the dealership did everything they were supposed to and have all the records, so I can take it somewhere else if I want.

V
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

HealthTap Terrible Experience: Misdiagnosis, Incorrect Medication, Unresponsive Customer Service - Stay Away!

i had to wait a super long time for them to call me back, but finally got a call. they told me i had some condition and gave me pills for it, but my body felt way worse. turns out they gave me the wrong meds and my condition got worse. now they've been charging me every month and when i try to call them, all i get is some robot voice on the line. i won't ever use them again and i wouldn't tell anybody else to either. stay far away!

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

HealthTap Disappointing Experience with HealthTap: Payment and Cancellation Hassles

I gotta say, I ain't too pleased with my experience on HealthTap. I signed up thinkin' it was gonna be a great way to get medical advice online, but turns out it's been a real headache.

First off, they been takin' my payment for months without me even knowin'! I finally noticed and tried to cancel my account, and they told me I didn't even have one. But lo and behold, I get billed again after that conversation. I called 'em up and they assured me they canceled it, but I'm still gettin' charged!

It got so bad that I had to actually lock my credit card just to stop the payments from goin' through. Ain't nobody got time for that kinda hassle.

Overall, I ain't too impressed with HealthTap. They need to get their act together when it comes to billing and cancellations, 'cause this is just ridiculous.

Overview of HealthTap customer experience

HealthTap, a popular online health platform, has been receiving a lot of negative feedback from consumers lately. Users have reported issues with the accuracy of the information provided by the platform, as well as the quality of the medical advice given by its doctors. Many have also complained about the high cost of the service, which they feel is not worth the money. Additionally, some users have reported difficulty in canceling their subscriptions and getting refunds. Overall, HealthTap seems to be facing a number of problems that are causing frustration and dissatisfaction among its users.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

HealthTap contacts