Adventurerv.net / Rooftop Air Conditioner
.I ordered a rooftop air conditioner...It was shipped via Fedex...I got a call from the Fedex facility in Mobile, AL that the ac was damaged and they could not ship it to me and were returning it to Adventure RV...When I called Adventure to try to talk to someone a voice mail stated that they only do online chat and email and would have to open up a ticket # which I did...I asked for a refund as they would get a full refund from Fedex...They have been dancing around for a week saying thet they would refund my money but have not as of yet...I contacted my cc company as I have all the proof I need that I never received the ac and proof that they said they would return my money...Hopefully I will prevail...The customer service for this company is non existent...If you have any problems with your order you are on your own...Lesson here is always call a company first to make sure that you can talk to a real person..Never again with this company and I will let everyone of my RV freinds not to do business with them...They should be investigated...
More Adventurerv.net Complaints & Reviews
- Adventurerv.net - Bad service 
- Adventurerv.net - misleading info/bad return policy 
- Adventurerv.net - Stay away from this company, service sucks
- Adventurerv.net - Misleading advertising - terrible service
- Adventurerv.net - Shipping & return policy
- Adventure RV/wrong part for heating - Wrong product
- Adventurerv.net - worst customer service ever!!!
- Adventurerv.net - Terrible Service, Buyer beware
- Adventurerv.net - surge protector manufacturer's number: 34730 34830
- Adventurerv.net - Surplus / seconds without manufacturer warranty being sold as new