Adventurerv.net / Rooftop Air Conditioner

.I ordered a rooftop air conditioner...It was shipped via Fedex...I got a call from the Fedex facility in Mobile, AL that the ac was damaged and they could not ship it to me and were returning it to Adventure RV...When I called Adventure to try to talk to someone a voice mail stated that they only do online chat and email and would have to open up a ticket # which I did...I asked for a refund as they would get a full refund from Fedex...They have been dancing around for a week saying thet they would refund my money but have not as of yet...I contacted my cc company as I have all the proof I need that I never received the ac and proof that they said they would return my money...Hopefully I will prevail...The customer service for this company is non existent...If you have any problems with your order you are on your own...Lesson here is always call a company first to make sure that you can talk to a real person..Never again with this company and I will let everyone of my RV freinds not to do business with them...They should be investigated...

Mo