Advantage Rent A Car / Stole my GPS
We rented two cars from Advantage for our company staff. On return, we arrived late for our flight and in a hurry, left a large sized GPS device (Magellan RoadMate 1700) in the car.
There is absolutely no way the Asian staff who took back the car could have missed that device (8" wide by 4.5" tall). We have called FOUR times including to the Phoenix station manager and they promise to call back and no one does. I just want everyone to know and beware that Advantage is not dealing with Lost and Found correctly and they are acting in a dishonest manner. They may be protected by the legal fine print on their contract but they must not allow their staff to live a dishonest life and cheat their customers daily. The GPS should be returned. All I can do is to ensure that although we have rented from Advantage at least 30 times in the past year, we never do that again under our company and to let other renters know. HERTZ & ADVANTAGE ARE the double-dishonest companies.
More Advantage Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Advantage Car Rental - Billing and Service 
- Advantage Rent-A-Car - Fraudulent damage claim! 
- Advantage / Car Rental - Hidden fee! 
- Advantage Rent A Car - left stranded 
- Advantage Car Rental - Bad experience
- Advantage Rent A Car A Hertz Company - customer service
- Advantage Rent A Car A Hertz Company - did not get a car even it was reserved 2 weeks before trip started
- Advantage Rental Car Las Vegas - Bald Tires, 3 days till response
- Advantage Car Rental - Did not honor rental agreement
- Advantage Rent A Car A Hertz Company - car rental