Advantage Car RentalFalse Advertisement Price

K

I've made a reservation on ​​carrentals.com 14th December 2015 of a car of $ 18 per day ( as showed below Ladp06f28bad ) at Advantage, but when I arrived at its station to get the car I was informed that it would be brought to me only if I payed the full insurance which was almost $ 25 in addition per day, Otherwise I would lose the payment alredy done to carrentals.com !!! I was tricked and made a full, given no other choise, even to choose a car, they gave me an stinky car, with the front left tire with defect (putting my life at risk) and full of ants inside ! Not to mention that at the time of return, they found a mini crack in the front glass, like I were the responsible ( probably it was already there when I took it from them ) !!! I'm asking you for the refund of the ensirance cost that is not mention in the deal below, and no charge for the glass. Or I will defetly sue you for false advertisement and abuse.

• Si
    Siriadelvalle Oct 13, 2017

I'm happy u get to get back at these companies that think they can get away with murder they are disgusting