Advantage Car Rental / Get what you pay for
We waited in line for over an hour at the Denver location to check-in with a reservation. There were approximately 10 customers in line ahead of us and there were three reps working the counters. Employees were running around and the entire operation was disorganized. Even once we reached the counter it took over 20 minutes to check our reservation, find a car and then deliver the car. One solution may be to have a line for reservation holders and a line for those w/o a reservation.
On the 29th when we returned the car we waited 30 minutes for a shuttle to arrive to take us to the terminal. After the check-in experience I kind of expected the check-out experience to be equally disastrous so we showed up with enough time to still make our flight.
We chose Advantage because the cost was less than other companies but I would rather pay a little more for better service. I have rented from Budget, National, Alamo and Hertz and I have never had to wait for service like I did with Advantage. I guess you get what you pay for, needless to say next time I will go with one of the other companies.
More Advantage Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Advantage Car Rental - Billing and Service 
- Advantage / Car Rental - Hidden fee! 
- Advantage Car Rental - Bad experience
- Advantage Car Rental - Did not honor rental agreement
- Advantage Car Rental - out rageous prices after you rented the car
- Advantage Rent A Car A Hertz Company - car rental with advantage rent a car
- Advantage Rent A Car A Hertz Company - rent a car
- Advantage Rent A Car A Hertz Company - ethical behaviour
- Advantage Rent A Car A Hertz Company - staff
- Advantage Rent A Car A Hertz Company - rental