Advanta / Jump in interest rate from 2.99 percent to 34.99 percent
I have never been late with Advanta and I sent a payment in on August 29 or 30th and Advanta customer service states they did not get my payment in time. I also, made a payment by phone for the same billing period and Advanta took both payments added them to late payment charges and hiked my interest rate up from 2.99% to 34.99%.
I spoke to customer service and they said there is nothing they could do about this. I also, asked to speak to the supervisor and they would not let me, stating the supervisor would say the same thing . They gave me a number to call Apprisen Financial Advocates.
I sent my payment in on time, plus made another payment by phone.
THESE ARE FRAUDULENT PEOPLE AND RUINING GOOD PAYING CUSTOMERS. I PLAN TO CONTACT CONGRESS, BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, AND THE ATTORNEY GENERAL, AND MY LOCAL NEWS MEDIA.
KANSAS CITY, MO
More Advanta Complaints & Reviews
- Advanta - Canceled my credit card 
- Advanta - How to STOP their calls 
- Advanta - larceny at it's worst
- Advanta - Unauthorized charges 
- Advanta - Loan Shark Interest Rates 
- Advanta - unethical fincancial managment
- Advanta - credit card rate increase 
- Advanta - refund
- Advanta - Predatory Lending Practices
- Advanta - Fraud and scam