Advanced Wellness Research Miami Beach Florida / Item I DID NOT ORDER!

650 Harlow Rd.Springfield, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 541-746-7501
On Nov 16 I ordered on line a $4.99 trial offer of your bowel cleansing product. That is all I ordered! YOU have charged me $78.81 for something else. I will not accept the package when it arrives AND
I want an immediate credit to my account # 9282 or I am going to file a fraud charge against you.

Call me at [protected] TODAY, Please.
Betty Roberts

Comments

An
  17th of Nov, 2008
These people did the same thing to me and the number they leave on the website does NOT work. How unethical.
Sh
  17th of Nov, 2008
Same thing happened to me I got into a pissing match with one of the sales rep's he actually blocked my number so I couldnt call back. I complained to the FTC and the BBB I would even if they give your money back, Companies like this need to know they can't get away with it.
Br
  17th of Nov, 2008
THIS IS NOT RIGHT I HATE THAT WE ALL HAVE BEEN TAKEN IN BY THESE PEOPLE. NO THEY ARE NOT A TRUSTFUL COMPANY TODO BUSINESS WITH. I NEED MY MONEY BACK TOO/ SO IF WE ALL KEEP COMPLANTING TO THE BBB AND WHOM EVERYELSE WE CAN MAYBE SOMEONE CAN PUT A STOP TO THESE UNTRUSTFUL PEOPLE AND THEIR COMPANY, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM
Cl
  18th of Nov, 2008
Same thing happened to me, i will be reporting them to consumer affairs.
Ca
  19th of Nov, 2008
This exact same thing happened to me...any help on getting my money back???
Ka
  24th of Nov, 2008
I also ordered the trial and did not recieve a confirmation letter, or the product. It has been over two weeks and my credit card was charged. I had to track down this company because I didn't have any information or contacts. Any ideas of what to do?
Pa
  28th of Nov, 2008
it sure happened to me too and I was charged 78.81 and don't have a product to return to cancel. I notfied the bbb and ftc and I will keep tying. Maybe we can notify the attorney general for fla. I am so angry and will never order anything again on the internet
La
  2nd of Dec, 2008
I WAS ALSO CHARGED $78.81 WHEN I WAS ONLY SUPPOSE TO BE CHARGED $4.99.tHATS FRAUD IN MY BOOK
Lu
  2nd of Dec, 2008
I just found the same 78.81 charge on my bank statement about 14 days after the agreed 4.99 charge.. Has anyone had any luck getting through to them or do you have a phone number to try?

This is not right! I will contact my bank and see if they can fight it.
My
  3rd of Dec, 2008
This same thing has happened to me with Aciaberry and also Celebrity Smile. Both scams. They can never be reached. I've put in a dispute with my Capital One card and am thinking I'd better have them give me another card No. so they can't keep doing this.
Da
  4th of Dec, 2008
Wife signed up for free, trial. If you read the disclaimer it states that you will be billed 78.81 after 14 days. The phone number is non-working. I went and cancelled the debit card and had a reissue of a new number.

Advanced Wellness Research Logo Advanced Wellness Research