ADT Security / poor business transactions
In march i purchased ADT for my home, agreed to a price, and then had it installed. there was an installation fee, couple of other bills, taxes and a couple months up front. Then... my credit card starts getting charged $215.00 in june by a company called defender security for... well... depends on who you talk to. some customer service reps say its for an activation fee. (I paid that up front with ADT by the way), some say defender security is the company that actually got us the deal ( a middle man) so they are just trying to "make their profit".
After countless hours on hold and waiting for them to call me back... i have decided to cancel my deal with them and look elsewhere for security. Tech service had been fine up until the phantom billings and zero response. The people that answer the phones pass you along to each other and then the phone disconnects...
More ADT Security Complaints & Reviews
- ADT Security Services - horrible customer service and faulty product! 
- ADT - employee discrimination! 
- ADT - unreliable system 
- ADT Security Services - adt - checks in the mail... 
- ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. - bad billing, bad customer relations 
- ADT - mail in rebate for visa gift card / mpell $100 rebate
- ADT Security Services - home security system
- ADT Security Services - home security cameras
- ADT Security Services - security installation/customer service
- ADT Security Services - harassment and unethical behaviour