Adidas / color faded

Bangkok, Thailand, United States Review updated:
Phone: +66813733856

Dear Adidas,

To whom relate this issue below;

Today had big raining in Bangkok, Thailand. I was outside and wear Adidas's shoe superstar white color with the strip black color. I can't runaway to any place must be walk until the rain lightly. When arrived home I just get off the shoe found the black color faded to the white area. It's really disappoint me because I just bought less than a month. I wait for long time find many countries from Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong till got from Wuhan's Adidas shop in China. Nothing much just let you know how I felt and want to hear some word to explain this issue. Please forward to relate people who in chart.

Thanks.

14165 Cantlay St
    Van Nuys
    California
    Phone: 818-268-4242

I have a pair of Adidas--they fit great --they feel great--but squeek so badly people stare at me. Can anything be done to stop the noise??

Sep 22, 2011
    Adidas - shoe sole cracked
    adidas
    India

i purchase pair of adidas shoe in jan 2011...but its sole its completely cracked of roght shoe...i am disappointed...please tell me what to do...

thanks
    sapna

• Ya
      May 29, 2013
    Adidas - the front net like stuff of the shoe got torn
    adidas
    India

I bought adidas running shoes 25-26 days ago. The net that was used in the front part of the shoe has had a cut just within 26 days of usage. This is just a complete failure on the part of a company like Adidas. I would like to get the shoe replaced as it had cost me 4000rs.

• Nk
      Oct 07, 2013

Hi I am facing the same problem. Btw did u get any solution to it.

• Ra
      Dec 12, 2014
    Adidas - Shoe Mesh Worn Out in months
    Mumbai
    Phone: 9920091514

Bought a sports shoe, some months back from adidas showroom, off late right leg shoe mesh has worn out turning with a hole gradually. Being a branded company i never expected this to happen in some months, never has experienced such issues with earlier Adidas shoes nor with Reebok