Adecco / pay
I worked as an Administrator within an Adecco branch and I could see how they treated the candidates let alone the actual staff who worked there I.E myself.
I was only at Adecco for just over 4 months when my contract had to be terminated due to cost and the recent recession and my manager called me in to tell me the bad news I was given 1 weeks notice and was allowed to leave to give me time to search for a new job (this was a favour promised by my manager)
Pay day came - I didnt get paid!
I have sent numerous emails and phone calls to HR and my manager who is lucky enough to be away on holiday for 3 weeks.
Adecco are money grabbing, horrible and selfish and don't care about there own staff let alone anyh agency workers. Dont work for them and don't register with them
More Adecco Complaints & Reviews
- Adecco - terrible company 
- Adecco - not getting paid 
- Adecco Flexione Workforce Solution - pf withdrawl/not credited in bank a/c 
- Adecco. Co. In - pf not recieved 
- Adecco - discriminatory practices 
- [Resolved] Adecco Group - ups critical express
- Adecco - staffing services.
- Adecco Group - adecco romford
- Adecco Group - orangeville office
- Adecco Group - luton uk branch manager misbehavior