Adecco / pay

20 Queensway
Phone: 01438 318888
I worked as an Administrator within an Adecco branch and I could see how they treated the candidates let alone the actual staff who worked there I.E myself.

I was only at Adecco for just over 4 months when my contract had to be terminated due to cost and the recent recession and my manager called me in to tell me the bad news I was given 1 weeks notice and was allowed to leave to give me time to search for a new job (this was a favour promised by my manager)

Pay day came - I didnt get paid!

I have sent numerous emails and phone calls to HR and my manager who is lucky enough to be away on holiday for 3 weeks.

Adecco are money grabbing, horrible and selfish and don't care about there own staff let alone anyh agency workers. Dont work for them and don't register with them

A  20th of Mar, 2009 by
Adecco UK places job vanacy's on Monster.co.uk even though the vanacy has been closed for over one week.

Also when you register with them, they don't bother informing you about any vanacy at all.
A  9th of Dec, 2012 by
I have not got paid for 20 hours and went to their office and showed my timesheet. they wrote down and promise that it will be processed next week and when I checked my wages slips next time I was not still paid. It is a terrible company.

Adecco Group Logo Adecco Group