AdasBridal / mother of the bride pantsuit

1 United Kingdom

First off I ordered from Magbridal.com. It was a Mother of the Bride 3-Piece Pantsuit 18 Women's Average. No customization other than the color I wanted.

My credit card was used on 7/22/18 for the purchase. It didn't take Magbridal anytime to get the money, and once that happened, they seem uninterested in helping out customers with legitimate problems.

When I was ordering online it said it would take 3-4 weeks to arrive. It took 5 almost 6 weeks for it to arrive.

I opened the package and the bag containing the outfit said Ada's Bridal.
I didn't really give it a second thought. Also in the mailing box and the bag with the outfit there was NO Receipt of any kind. That was highly suspicious to me right off the bat.

I immediately knew there were big problems, first the shell is so small I could only get it a little past my forehead.

The jacket also is way too small, more like a 12 Junior size. Couldn't even get one arm in the sleeve.

The pants are clown-like balloon pants that are sized for someone over 6"tall.

I immediately got online to try to contact magbridal, there was no human response at the phone number listed. I sent multiple emails, took over a week for the first response and it only asked for me to send pictures of myself in the outfit to show the problems.

I again emailed stating that putting on the shell and jacket wasn't even a faint possibility. I sent pictures of the items laid out on my bed.

Another week or so and I again got an email asking for pictures of me in the outfit. Looked to me to be a form email, like no one even took the time to read my previous emails.

I paid $130.76 for an outfit that I very much wanted to wear to my granddauhter's wedding which just occurred February 24, 2018.

I really liked the picture of the outfit on the Magbridal website, however what I received is the most substandard cheaply made item I have ever seen.

I could understand them not wanting to take back the outfit if it was custom tailored. However that is the reason I chose for lack of a better word"off the rack" size that I know is my size.

I have been trying for many months to get this resolved to no avail.

I would like to return the outfit and receive a FULL REFUND of what I paid for the outfit.

My email address is [email protected]

Sincerely,