Acura in Markham / Bad service

Markham, Ontario, Canada

I dropped off my car at Acura in Markham on Jan 5 for oil change. When I picked up my car, there're some paint scratch on the driver side door, few inches below the handle, horizontally, and around 3-4 lines. I took some time to inspect it and see if it's just dirt. I feel it with my skin and some scratch came off. When I see it sideway, I saw a dent. I went back to the dealership immediately and told the service advisor about it. He took a look and said the car (white tsx) was dirty when I dropped it off so they couldn't do anything about it.

Long story short, the rep was willing to polish the paint. I asked him how the dent can be fixed, he told me to come back on Monday (Jan 7) for an estimate. I went on Jan 7 and called him back on Jan 8. He said the dealership is not going to do anything. I asked to meet with his manager and I met him today (Jan 14).

As you may expect, the manager said the same thing and wasn't willing to be responsible. He said his employee (the service rep) wasn't in and therefore can't really debate, so I told him I would come back again tomorrow morning.
Va