Acura in Markham / Dent found after service in Acura in Markham!

5201 Highway #7, East, Markham, ON L3R 1N3Markham, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
3.55
Phone: 905-948-8866

I dropped off my car at Acura in Markham on Jan 5 for oil change. When I picked up my car, there are some paint scratch on the driver side door, few inches below the handle, horizontally, and around 3-4 lines. I took some time to inspect it and see if it's just dirt. I feel it with my skin and some scratch came off. When I see it sideway, I saw a dent. I went back to the dealership immediately and told the service adviser about it. He took a look and said the car (white tsx) was dirty when I dropped it off so they couldn't do anything about it.

Long story short, the rep was willing to polish the paint. I asked him how the dent can be fixed, he told me to come back on Monday (Jan 7) for an estimate. I went on Jan 7 and called him back on Jan 8. He said the dealership is not going to do anything. I asked to meet with his manager and I met him today (Jan 14).

As you may expect, the manager said the same thing and wasn't willing to be responsible. He said his employee (the service rep) wasn't in and therefore can't really debate, so I told him I would come back again tomorrow morning.

More Acura in Markham Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Vi
  29th of Jan, 2008
I had my 3.5RL repaired at Markham Acura in June/07. After I pickup the car and I found the front passenger door has a big dent. I had submited the incidence in Acura customer survey, but no response... what a waste of time for customer satisfaction.
Da
  1st of May, 2008
Sherway Acura. Queensway. I brought my car in for an inspection for a squeek noise. I specifically advised them where it is coming from and that all they had to do was drive 1 in the parking lot or push the car a little to hear it. They took 2 hours and 5 km on the car to confirm that. They did not belive it. After they charged me $180.00 for straightening a piece of metal. All they can say to me that "ITS A STANDRARD PROCEDURE".
I even have extended warranty on the car. Did not cover it. First time experience, and last. I would bever buy an ACURA AGAIN.
Pr
  9th of May, 2015
This is no other feedback than what you see most available on all the sites. This is related to my recent horrible experience with Markham Acura for a new Acura MDX Car, never buy car from this group as they have all the bad business practices to lure customers, Ethics is way out of reach and nothing near to customer service you can expect from these guys, stay away is my honest advise... you are better off going somewhere else ...

Markham Acura Logo Markham Acura