Achieve Card / will not give you your money back

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Some company in indonesia stole over 2200.00 off my card in one day in various dollar amounts. I called achieve card immediately to report it they told me to fill out a dispute form and then denied it several days later and said they would not give me my money back because the company that ripped me off had my security code on the back of my card. Well they would have that if i ordered online before and someone stole my information. This is a consumber rip off because banks are suppose to protect the cosumer of ripp off such as this. This was clearly a fraud because the company who stole the money have no name, no phone number to call just where it was from. Achieve card should not have let these fraudulent transactions go thru on my card and should do more to protect their card holders. I would tell anyone do not get this card because if someone uses your card they will not give you the money back.

Comments

• Ac
      26th of Feb, 2010

I work at AchieveCard and something doesn't seem right here. Our goal is to protect our cardholders from merchant fraud and prevent unauthorized transactions. Let's resolve this matter and get your money back.

• Ry
      26th of Feb, 2010

I work for Achieve as well, and also agree something doesn't seem right here. Cardholders are not liable for fraudulent charges. Please send us an email to support@achievecard.com so we can look up your case and contact you. We'll make this right.

• Co
      21st of Jul, 2011

hi ryan, my name is colette i have an enormous problem with Achievecard. They mailed me a card, my husband, my two sons. I had my tax refund deposited on the card in April and in May I had two cousins tax refund checks deposited, which Achievecard received and posted. I removed the money for my cousins and gave it to them, I sent my two sons and husband (through friends and family option) money on their cards. About 2 weeks after that Achievecard blocked my card, my two sons and my husbands card with money on them, and as of today refused to release the money. They said it looked like fraudulent activity. Well I told them that I was the authorized cardholder and I could assure that there were no fraudulent activities on my card, and the money on the cards were definitely ours and I could prove it. But they would not accept any proof from me. I was told by customer service that I could not ever use the card again nor were they giving me my money to me. I have never experience this kind of treatment. The total of the money blocked on our cards are $1, 690.00. I will not rest with this, if I have to go to the media with this I will. I was giving them time to investigate, but its been from May until now July, 2011 since I have been waiting. I am determine to get my money back or some kind of justice. Thanks for listening!

• De
      30th of Jul, 2012

I put my paycheck on the card and now I cannot get a PIN number. The customer service department is just a recording. These people are awful. Help. I can't even afford to file bankruptcy.

• Ge
      9th of Jan, 2013

well here's my thing I went to take my money out at one of the ATMs that they say or suppose to be free but yet you get charged for them too. But the real problem with them is that the ATM I was using didn't give me my money the fist time I tried to use it so I did it again about 4 minutes later and it started to do the same thing then it did give me my money but they still went and said I got the money the first time now they want me to send in that form you stated you filled out.