Acer / dead battery
My Acer laptop, Aspire [protected], which is 5 months old, just had the battery go dead. I do not use it on battery power but it is always on anyway. When it went dead I was on ac power and it shut me down and would not allow me to reboot. I finally removed the battery and was able to boot it up again. Now I have an expensive battery-paperweight and a large empty hole in my computer. Why would the battery last only 5 months???
More Acer Complaints & Reviews
- Acer / Aspire 5570z - Faulty laptop, faulty customer service! 
- Acer Aspire 9410-4933 - Cracked LCD Cover by Hinges 
- Acer Aspire One laptop - Always freezes up 
- Acer Laptop - surely the worst 
- Acer - Acer Aspire 5100 Series Notebook - I will NEVER buy another Acer product! 
- Acer - 'drop damage' repair charge when laptop was never dropped!
- Acer - I am not able to register my laptop computer.
- ACER South Africa - acer laptop
- Acer - Terrible service
- Acer - laptop/ charger provided was not suiting with laptop