Acer Aspire One laptop / Always freezes up
I have an AspireOne and I love it...when it actually functions normally!
Does yours sometimes (or for mine..95% of the time) freeze up when you shut the screen without logging off first? The screen is black but the power button says its on, but its just frozen like that. The only way to fix it is to take the battery out and restart it. Sometimes it'll just do that if I leave it open and inactive for even just a short period of time.
Also, it just started doing a new thing where when I try to log back in after logging out, it will not let me type in my password. The only way to log back in is to restart it.
Ughhh this computer is soooo frustrating! I'm just wondering if its just my computer or if anyone else has these problems?
I'd send it back and get a more functional computer, but I do love how small and portable it is! I can carry it in my purse and take it anywhere...plus I have the pretty pink one! Hopefully these problems are fixable
More Acer Aspire One laptop Complaints & Reviews
- Acer / Aspire 5570z - Faulty laptop, faulty customer service! 
- Acer Aspire 9410-4933 - Cracked LCD Cover by Hinges 
- Acer Laptop - surely the worst 
- Acer - Acer Aspire 5100 Series Notebook - I will NEVER buy another Acer product! 
- Acer aspire one - Absolute worst customer service 
- Acer - 'drop damage' repair charge when laptop was never dropped!
- Acer - I am not able to register my laptop computer.
- ACER South Africa - acer laptop
- Acer - Terrible service
- Acer - laptop/ charger provided was not suiting with laptop