Ace Fencing / Installed fence without permit

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

Ace Fencing installed my fence as requested and on 05/15/08 I was cited by the City of Las Vegas Code Enforcement because there was no permit issued for said fence. I called C.J. Snell, the contractor in charge of the installation about the problem. He stated that he would charge me $150.00 plus the permit fee to get the permit he should have gotten before installation began. He also stated I could apply for the permit myself which is impossible as it has to be filled out and signed by him.

Va

Comments

• Da
      27th of Feb, 2009

Ace Fencing Inc. told this customer that this fence would need a permit at an added cost or she could get the permit. The customer did not want to pay for the added cost and asked Ace Fence to proceed with the work. Ultimatly the customer did not want to pay the added cost and Ace Fencing removed the fence and refunded the customers money. The fence looked better than most in the neighborhood. The neighbors called code enforcement because of constant barking dogs in their front yard and this is what brought this problem on. In hind site Ace Fencing should have insisted on the permit and the customer should have controlled their dogs barking. Nobody wins except the neighbor.

26th of Jan, 2011

I have had nothing but positive feedback from customers of Ace Fencing Inc. As a local fencing supplier, I regularly supply Ace Fencing's contact information for customers that wish to have a quality fencing contractor. I highly reccomend Ace. Contact Us should you have questions. (championvinyl.com)