Menu

complaints

SB Tree Service Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with SB Tree Service at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of SB Tree Service. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

SB Tree Service complaints 3

Sort by:

Newest SB Tree Service complaints

J

SB Tree Service I had a bad experience with SB Tree Service LLC

I had a bad experience with SB Tree Service LLC. They removed a tree stump for me, but they messed up my irrigation system while doing it. They cut a drip line and buried the damaged part without telling me. I only found out when I saw the line lying in my yard. When I asked them to fix it, they refused. My irrigation system was working fine before they came, but now it's damaged. I'm not happy with their lack of professionalism and how they handled the situation.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SB Tree Service On May 4th, there was a big mess when hydraulic fluid leaked on our driveway from a truck

On May 4th, there was a big mess when hydraulic fluid leaked on our driveway from a truck. Daniel, the guy in charge, said that the tree climbers would cut two branches, but we didn't know that a big truck would be there. We tried to clean it up, but it didn't work. SB's insurance company said no to our claim because it was caused by a vehicle. We had to call them 10 times and A helped us out. We paid $4,450 for the work in the back, but we still owe $400. Daniel said we don't have to pay until we're happy, but we're not happy because of the mess. Chris F, the owner, said he's going to put a lien on our property because we didn't pay. He gave us some options, but the only one that makes sense is to pay for half of the driveway replacement, which is $8,875. We said no to $500 because the damage is all over 50% of the driveway.

S

SB Tree Service I not happy with this company

I not happy with this company. They came on my property without asking and messed up my lawn. They didn't even get a permit to do the work. They put ropes on my lawn and made ruts with their machines. When I talked to one of their workers, they said it wasn't their fault and that the city owned the grass. They said they would fix it, but they only put down a little bit of new grass and left the rest messed up. They also left food and cigarette butts near the water, which is bad for the animals. I want them to fix it right, but they only did a quarter of the work. They don't care about the community or the environment. They didn't even talk to me when they were fixing the lawn. I'm really unhappy with their work.

Hide full review

Is SB Tree Service legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals SB Tree Service as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, SB Tree Service stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering SB Tree Service should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

SB Tree Service earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: SB Tree Service achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

SB Tree Service has received 9 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Sbtreeservice.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows SB Tree Service website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Sbtreeservice.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Sbtreeservice.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with SB Tree Service, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

A trust mark has been identified for a sbtreeservice.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Sbtreeservice.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The sbtreeservice.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • SB Tree Service protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

Overview of SB Tree Service customer experience

SB Tree Service has received numerous consumer complaints regarding their services. Customers have reported unprofessional behavior, poor communication, and lack of follow-up. Many have also expressed dissatisfaction with the quality of work performed, citing issues such as incomplete jobs and damage to property. Additionally, some customers have reported being overcharged for services rendered. Overall, SB Tree Service has a negative reputation among consumers and should be approached with caution.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

SB Tree Service contacts